EXCLUSIVELY FOR SOLO TRAVELLERS
Over 20 Years Expertise
Your Money is 100% Protected
Holiday Assurance Guarantee
No Single Supplement
South African Safari Adventure
- All Breakfasts
- Flight Choices
- Relax & Discover
Your Holiday Includes
- Specialist Local Guide
- Return flights from London
- Use of an airport lounge in the UK
- 7 nights in a 5 star safari lodge, 2 nights in flight
- A guaranteed twin or double room of your own
- 20 included meals: 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 7 dinners plus daily High Tea and welcome drink
- Overseas transfers, other transportation & porterage
Included Holiday Highlights
- Morning and afternoon game drives on most days in the lodge's private reserve
- Explore the reserve on foot with a guided safari walk
- Incredible stargazing experience
- See conservation in action on a visit to the Ground Hornbill project
Accommodation (as specified or similar)
Safari Plains is a boutique, luxury safari lodge set in the Mabula Game Reserve. Facilities include high–ceiling dining room, elegant lounge and friendly bar. The swimming pool is at the centre of the lodge grounds and has seating and loungers surrounding it for those relaxing afternoons. For further relaxation the lodge has it's on spa with a menu of treatments available to book (payable locally). Your accommodation is in private luxury safari tents set along the winding sand pathways of the lodge. Each of the tented suites has a viewing deck with seating, tea and coffee making facilities, Wi-Fi and air-conditioning.
No departures found
Departures are unavailable at the moment. Please try again later.
Just You have made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the hotel images provided on this website and images of room types displayed may vary to those offered on your tour. Therefore due to the possibility of inadvertent errors we do not guarantee their accuracy. Hotels, airlines used and flight times are subject to change and will be confirmed in your final documents.
All Just You holidays are financially protected via ATOL (flight-inclusive holidays) and financial insurance (non-flight packages). Additionally, all customer money is held in a Trust Fund, governed by independent Trustees. This means your money is 100% protected no matter what. If your travel plans change, you can use your initial deposit against another holiday at a later date.