Costa de la Luz
8 days from £1019
May 2013 - Nov 2013
Far away from the bustling costas of Spain’s east coast, the Costa de la Luz, ‘Coast of Light’ is a beautiful and unspoilt area of Andalucia in southern Spain – this is where the Spaniards themselves choose to holiday, surely that says it all.
Four excursions are included during your stay to help you discover the many treasures of the region. A highlight is sure to be our included full day to Seville with a guided tour and free time to explore at leisure. We also take the Columbus Trail to visit some of the main sites connected with the great explorer, including the Harbour of the Caravels, home to full size replicas of his ships.
- The Columbus Trail
- 7 nights’ all-inclusive accommodation in your own room
- The services of a Just You Tour Manager
- Hosted welcome drink reception
- Farewell get-together
- Hotel by the beach
- Full board with buffet-style meals including wine with lunch and dinner
- Free bar between 10am and 11pm serving local wines, beer and spirits
- Daily afternoon tea with cakes and biscuits
- Four included excursions
- Taxes and gratuities
Alternatively, if you'd prefer to book by phone, please call our sales team on 0844 567 8844 and quote tour code SESCL.
- All meals and drinks included
- Relax on the sun-drenched beaches of southern Spain and Portugal
- See the amazing cathedral and orange-tree-lined streets of Seville