York & Castle Howard
Welcome to the Bronte sisters scenic Yorkshire Dales and the vibrant city of York with its magnificent Minster and medieval Shambles. Explore the city and take in the picturesque Yorkshire countryside including Bingley Five Rise Locks en route to Harrogate. Finally – find yourself in the film location of Brideshead Revisited at the iconic Castle Howard.
- All Breakfasts
- All Excursions Included
- Max Group Size 25
- Short Break
Your Holiday Includes
- Just You Tour Manager as your host & Specialist Local Guide
- 4 nights half board in a 4-star hotel
- 8 included meals: 4 breakfasts and 4 dinners including a welcome drink
- Travel in destination by coach; public bus and guided walks
- All highlights included
Included Holiday Highlights
- Orientation walk along York's historic city walls and the River Ouse
- Visit York Minster – one of the world’s most magnificent cathedrals
- Visit the highest Staircase Lock in the UK at Bingley
- Visit the home of the Bronte Sisters at Haworth in the Yorkshire Dales
- Visit Harrogate for free time
- Visit to Castle Howard
Accommodation (as specified or similar)
Mercure York Fairfield Manor HotelMercure York Fairfield Manor Hotel is a beautiful 18th century Georgian manor house, set amongst 6 acres of private grounds on the outskirts of the historic walled city and along the banks of the River Ouse. Georgian elegance combines with contemporary style in one of the most popular hotels York has to offer.
No departures found
Departures are unavailable at the moment. Please try again later.
If you've booked this tour and the departure date is not showing, it is because we are no longer taking new bookings for this date.
Just You have made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the hotel images provided on this website and images of room types displayed may vary to those offered on your tour. Therefore due to the possibility of inadvertent errors we do not guarantee their accuracy. Hotels, airlines used and flight times are subject to change and will be confirmed in your final documents.
All Just You holidays are financially protected via ATOL (flight-inclusive holidays) and financial insurance (non-flight packages). Additionally, all customer money is held in a Trust Fund, governed by independent Trustees. This means your money is 100% protected no matter what. If your travel plans change, you can use your initial deposit against another holiday at a later date.