Chartwell & Leeds Castle
Known as the Garden of England, Kent is famous for its orchards; agricultural produce and magnificent gardens. Visit the National Trusts Chartwell – Sir Winston Churchill’s family residence near Westerham; explore the magnificent gardens at Sissinghurst and visit Leeds Castle – known as one of England’s most beautiful castles in a picturesque landscape.
- Short Break
- All Breakfasts
- All Excursions Included
- Max Group Size 25
Your Holiday Includes
- Just You Tour Manager as your host & Specialist Local Guide
- 4 nights half-board in a 4-star hotel
- A guaranteed twin or double room of your own
- 8 included meals: 4 breakfasts and 4 dinners including a welcome drink
- Free parking at hotel for duration
- All highlights included
- Travel in destination by coach; public bus and guided walks
Included Holiday Highlights
- Visit Churchill’s Chartwell with free time to explore the gardens
- Stop in Westerham - Sir Winston Churchills local village for free time and a walk
- Excursion to Royal Tunbridge Wells for free time and enjoy a delicious pub lunch
- Visit the spectacular gardens of Vita Sackville-West at Sissinghurst
- Visit the moated Leeds Castle enjoyed by King Henry VIII and get lost in the maze and enjoy a delicious cream tea
Accommodation (as specified or similar)
Mercure Tunbridge WellsThis Tunbridge Wells hotel offers contemporary guest rooms inside a beautiful 18th century Georgian oast house. Set in a tranquil corner of Kent and conveniently located close to Tunbridge Wells, Leeds Castle and the breath-taking Kent countryside, this hotel is ideally located for our short break.
Sorry, we currently have no departures available for online booking
Departures are unavailable at the moment. Please try again later.
If you've booked this tour and the departure date is not showing, it is because we are no longer taking new bookings for this date.
Just You have made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the hotel images provided on this website and images of room types displayed may vary to those offered on your tour. Therefore due to the possibility of inadvertent errors we do not guarantee their accuracy. Hotels, airlines used and flight times are subject to change and will be confirmed in your final documents.
All Just You holidays are financially protected via ATOL (flight-inclusive holidays) and financial insurance (non-flight packages). Additionally, all customer money is held in a Trust Fund, governed by independent Trustees. This means your money is 100% protected no matter what. If your travel plans change, you can use your initial deposit against another holiday at a later date.