Christmas in Cheltenham
Set amidst the beautiful Cotswold hills, Cheltenham off ers spacious promenades, grand architecture and intriguing history.
- Just You Tour Manager as your host
- 4 nights half-board in a 4-star hotel
- 9 meals: 4 breakfasts, 4 dinners including a Christmas Day lunch plus wine with most meals
- Welcome tea & cake on arrival
- Discover historic Cheltenham & head to the delightful Cotswold town of Bourton-on-the-Water
- Experience a steam train journey on the Gloucestershire/ Warwickshire Railway
Cheltenham is a charming spa town located on the edge of the picturesque Cotswolds. Make your own way to your hotel and get to know your fellow travellers over dinner this evening.
Cheltenham's historic centre is said to be the most complete Regency town in the whole of England. Today we take a tour before visiting the delightful Cotswold town of Bourton-on-the-Water. This evening we'll enjoy a festive drink together before dinner.
Enjoy a glass of mulled wine before lunch is served. Take the chance to relax this afternoon before dinner and an evening of festive entertainment.
We'll journey back in time today on the Gloucestershire/Warwickshire Railway for a journey through the Cotswolds to the small village of Toddington. We return to Cheltenham later in the day, where you can explore at your own pace.
Enjoy a leisurely morning before you make your way home.
Just You have made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the hotel images provided on this website and images of room types displayed may vary to those offered on your tour. Therefore due to the possibility of inadvertent errors we do not guarantee their accuracy. Hotels, airlines used and flight times are subject to change and will be confirmed in your final documents.