Just You Photo Competition - Win £200 off your next Just You holiday
Each month of our competition has a different theme, so there’s something for everyone to get their teeth into. We’ll choose a winner every month, and they’ll receive a £50 Just You holiday voucher. Those winners will then go forward to the final, and one will be named Just You Photographer of the Year 2019. With that title also comes a one-day photography masterclass and a £200 Just You holiday voucher. So, take a look at the categories, see which suits your next trip and get snapping!
To enter just email your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
May 2019: Walking/Pathways
June 2019: Oceans/Water
July 2019: People
August 2019: Favourite photo you've ever taken on a tour
September 2019: Local Culture
October 2019: Food
November 2019: Nightscapes
December 2019: Festive/Christmas
January 2020: Italy
The winner of Just You Photographer of the Year 2018 is Julie Gibbs. She took this atmospheric shot of Varanasi in India and it’s won her a one-day professional photography course and £200 off her next trip with us. Well done Julie, enjoy your prizes!
Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except for employees of G Touring Ltd, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
2. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. To enter just email your photos to email@example.com before the 15th of the following month along with your name, the Just You holiday that you were on and a few sentences about what inspired you to take the photo. Image files must be 200 dpi and between 1MB and 3MB.
4. All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
5. All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
6. Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to G Touring Ltd to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
7. The winners may be required to take part in publicity.
8. The prizes as described are available on the date of publication. All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
9. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of G Touring Ltd and accordingly G Touring Ltd may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to G Touring Ltd as a result thereof.