magic of kenya 2012
20/02/2012, 11:53 PM
RE: magic of kenya 2012
(12/02/2012 12:49 AM)Kazz Wrote:  Hello Popcan....(nice name)

I keep popping back to this site and everytime the Kenya holiday catches my heart................not sure what stops me actually? Scared I imagine although not sure why???.....

Maybe the same thing that holds a lot of people back fear of the unknown.

Help........cannot imagine seeing such a different way of life.....is June a good time?

What would you wear?

Is the all inclusive option sensible? what sort of spending money do you need? where would you buy souviners? I think there are CoOps in Africa for buying gifts?

Tips please....
Hi I am new as well and I have booked my first jy trip to Kenya in June and I under stand that June is best if you don't like it to hot and am so looking forward to it
Regards darren
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26/02/2012, 06:41 PM
Hiya

Just back from Tunisia today booked and went alone, pottered about by taxi and train. Tempted by Kenya really tempted, June is perfect for me is anyone doing the add on? I really just want to see the animals.
28/02/2012, 07:50 PM
(26/02/2012 06:41 PM)Kazz Wrote:  Hiya

Just back from Tunisia today booked and went alone, pottered about by taxi and train. Tempted by Kenya really tempted, June is perfect for me is anyone doing the add on? I really just want to see the animals.

Hi have booked for June and doing the add on bit also there is another lady doing it too
02/03/2012, 06:37 PM
[quote='Kazz' pid='150772' dateline='1329007779']
Hello Popcan....(nice name)

I keep popping back to this site and everytime the Kenya holiday catches my heart................not sure what stops me actually? Scared I imagine although not sure why???.....

Maybe the same thing that holds a lot of people back fear of the unknown.

Help........cannot imagine seeing such a different way of life.....is June a good time?

What would you wear?

Is the all inclusive option sensible? what sort of spending money do you need? where would you buy souviners? I think there are CoOps in Africa for buying gifts?

Tips please....

Hi this is Sue
I have booked Kenya for 6th June as a first timer. I am extremely nervous about going but it does sound great fun. If you do decide to go try and get this date and we can exchange email addresses and chat about things ie what to pack, money etc. It is always good to know someone before going and perhaps meeting up outside the airport as that is almost the most worrying part. I hope you decide to go.
Sue Southampton