Walking in the Ahr Valley by Rail
5 days from £549
Sep 2014 - Sep 2015
Rolling hills lined with vines, mysterious forests and history-rich towns combine to create Germany’s beautiful Ahr Valley. One of the country’s top wine-producing regions, and home to the famous Red Wine Trail, this fertile valley lends itself perfectly to an exploration on foot. Linger in traditional taverns and sustain your energy with great German hospitality. Pause at interesting towns to admire picture-perfect streets and relax amidst idyllic scenery as you breathe in the clear country air.
- Altenahr introduction (approx. 4-5 miles)
- Red Wine trail (approx. 5-7 miles)
- Eifel Explorer (approx. 3-4 miles)
Your holiday includes
- The services of a Just You Tour Manager & Local Guides
- Standard-class return rail travel by Eurostar
- Overseas transfers and other transportation
- 4 nights’ accommodation in your own room on a half-board basis
- Welcome drink & farewell get-together
Alternatively, if you'd prefer to book by phone, please call our sales team on 0844 567 8844 and quote tour code SEGAVR.
- Ahr Valley
- Red Wine Trail