Walking in the Ahr Valley by Rail
5 days from £599
Apr 2014 - Sep 2014
Rolling hills lined with vines, mysterious forests and history-rich towns combine to create Germany’s beautiful Ahr Valley. One of the country’s top wineproducing regions, and home to the famous Red Wine Trail, this fertile valley lends itself perfectly to an exploration on foot. Linger in traditional taverns and sustain your energy with great German hospitality. Pause at interesting towns to admire picture-perfect streets and relax amidst idyllic scenery as you breathe in the clear country air.
- Altenahr introduction (approx. 3 hours walk)
- Red Wine trail (approx. 3 hours walk)
- Eifel Explorer (approx. 2 hours walk)
Your holiday includes
- The services of a Just You Tour Manager & Local Guides
- Standard-class return rail travel by Eurostar/European train provider
- Overseas transfers and other transportation
- 4 nights’ accommodation in your own room on a half-board basis
- Welcome drink & farewell get together
Alternatively, if you'd prefer to book by phone, please call our sales team on 0844 567 8844 and quote tour code SEGAVR.
- Ahr Valley
- Red Wine Trail